Suntanning is a trade-off. Besides giving you a healthy-looking colour, it can help strengthen the skin and the ultraviolet rays are a good source of vitamin D. Which make bone stronger but there is no getting around the fact that tanning makes your skin Wrinkle, and is a leading cause of skin cancer. If that concerns you, you should simply stay out of the Sun or take precautions.
Readout this blog up till the end for better tips and better understanding.
TIPS ON HOW TO TREAT SUNBURN
- Use a sunblock base cream(total sunblock).
- Apply thick foundation over it. Tips to perfect makeup
- Stay under the beach umbrella.
- Wear a hat and keep yourself covered.
- Re-apply Foundation every two to three hours.
- Checking the mirror to make sure you haven’t missed any patches.
- Note: if you have very oily skin, use a powder-based foundation with the high SPF (sun protection factor), up to 30 SPF is now available
whether or not you want to tan, prevent burning by wiping off sweat frequently, and occasionally cooling your face with the spray of mineral water or try the Japanese Summertime solution and use a brightly coloured fan to cool yourself.
Stay out of the sun between 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. when the ultraviolet rays are strongest. Begin with just a few minutes of exposure from 10 to 11:00 a.m. or 4 to 5 p.m., before building up to longer exposure use suntan oil with an SPF factor of at least 4(or more according to your skin) to screen out some of the ultraviolet rays.
If you do burn, for about a week afterwards, do not scrub or manipulate the skin roughly, as that could complicate the damage already caused by the burn.
After sunning, bathe or shower in lukewarm water, Use leather soap into the skin with the palms, not with the Rough washcloth. After bathing, massage for 3 minutes to get rid of dry skin. Apply moisture lotion. Use a face pack twice a week to open the pores and assist in recovery. Take a good amount of vitamin C & E.
Neglecting these steps on how to treat sunburn can lead to Blotching, freckles, wrinkles and rough, dry skin.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- KNOW your skin-Its weak and strong points.
- COMPENSATE for any deficiencies with the right skincare product.
- GET HELP for acne or treat acne naturally, either at the cosmetic counter or from a competent Dermatologist.
- THINK DEEPER than the skin, eat and sleep right.
- SUNTAN SMART and beware of the trade-offs.
CONSISTENCY IS THE KEY