Acne can be frustrating, every other girl is talking about how to treat acne. In this article is am going to talk about quick advice on how to treat acne naturally.
But first of all, you have to be consistent and patient at the same time because skin takes time to heal.
firstly, Learn what causes acne and what’s the best way to cure its cause. Because this the only way you can understand your skin
The skin’s small sebaceous glands secrete an oily substance called Sebum, which normally keeps the skin soft, supple, and protected.
But when the skin is too greasy, the glands clog with sebum and may be compounded by the presence of staphylococci bacteria, which create yellowish pus.
Resist the temptation to squeeze pimples, because this risks scarring and further infection. Serious conditions require treatment by a dermatologist, who may prescribe antibiotics or vitamin-A acid creams.
How to treat acne naturally
- Wash your face three times a day to remove the dirt and sebum. Soap is alkaline, so after lathering your face, rinse five times with lukewarm water.
- Apply an astringent, which will remove excess oil (you may want to experiment with astringent of varying strengths to find the one best suited to your skin).
- Use a water-based Foundation rather than an oily one.
- Before washing your face at night with anti-bacterial or anti-acne soap, remove the foundation with a cleansing cream. OR Follow this Three-steps cleansing routine
- Keep the skin as dry as possible during the day by patting occasionally with astringent.
- Apply face powder to soak up the oil, This the best way to keep your skin safe from acne. Be careful not to apply cosmetics in inflamed areas, Cosmetics can cause allergy and irritation. These should be treated with antibiotics and special hormonal drugs prescribed by a physician.
- Since proper elimination is important to the maintenance of clear skin, try to get moderate exercise every day.
- Drink lots of water, and eat whole, fresh foods (preferably alkaline rather than acidic-based).
- Vitamin B6 is also helpful in clearing up acne. Take it in a B-complex form, two tablets daily.
- Finally, don’t treat acne symptoms alone. If you aren’t getting enough sleep, a balanced diet, and exercise, you aren’t treating the whole problem.
At the end I would like you to wait for the results at least 8 weeks and do not worry about your acne, Believe me, or not you will end up getting amazing results if you follow these rules for the sake of your skin.